Trybike - Green
Steel Green Vintage Edition, With Chrome Parts And Cream, turns from a 3 wheel Balance Trike into a 2 wheel Balance Bike, making this bike just uber cool but one that will last through many ages.
The Balance Trike will have children from 18months exploring the great indoors and outdoors on their three wheels, the age of approximately 2.5 years old. The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to start their walking and riding skills.
Once mastered and confidence has grown, a wheel can be removed transforming into a low Balance Trike for ages approximately 6 years old. At this point the next stage of riding starts, learning how to balance. The Steel has footrest which takes balancing to the next level. When your child is able to balance by keeping feet from the ground for some time it is possible to make the next step to a pedal bike. The only thing they have to learn now is to pedal and brake.
Most kids will master to ride a pedal bike within 1 or 2 hours when they have been experienced riders - no need for training wheels!
Created from the most durable construction and added the nicest details as well as a quality finish, the Steel is definitely the kind of bike we would have loved to have had as kids!
The is the best balance bike also for children with a disability or a less developed sense of balance.
18 months up to 6 years
Seat height: :adjustable from 30 cm to 45 cm
Brakes (handbrakes don’t work at these ages)
Wheels:12-inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra-wide rubber inflatable tyres
6.3 kg as a tricycle
5.2 kg as a bicycle
Maximum rider weight 35kg.
- unique small turning radius
- quick-release seat fastener
- easy to assemble and to convert
- Steel 2 in 1 Balance bike comes with a brown seat and handle grips.
- each bike comes with stickers sheets with loads of designs to choose from to customise your ride.
- unique control disk for the back wheel to ensure perfect wheel positioning 2 options for height of the front wheel
- unique footrest to learn even better balancing