- This policy sets out the principles that Incy Wincy Kids has adopted in order to protect information about its customers and individuals generally. This policy applies to all personal information under the control of Incy Wincy Kids
- In this policy “us” and “we” refers to Incy Wincy Kids
- Incy Wincy Kids is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and is committed to complying with the Act and protecting the privacy of personal information that it collects and holds.
- We may, from time to time, review and update this policy. All personal information held by us will be governed by the most recently updated policy.
- THE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
- what information we collect;
- how we collect personal information;
- how we use personal information;
- the disclosure of personal information;
- your right of access to your personal information;
- your right to inspect and, where necessary, correct the personal information that we hold about you;
- your right to have your personal information protected from misuse or unauthorised access; and
- your right to have your privacy complaints investigated and resolved.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Incy Wincy Kids will only collect personal information that is necessary for the operation of its business, as determined by Incy Wincy Kids at its sole discretion.
- Personal information we collect about you may include your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, gender, email address and credit card details including any other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained (Personal Information).
- Personal Information will only be collected under lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. The Personal Information collected will be related directly to the specified purpose it has been collected for, and only information specifically required for that purpose will be collected.
- We also collect information that is not Personal Information such as data generated in relation to your activity on www.Incywincykids.com (Website) (Other Information).
- Other Information we collect may include:
- the internet protocol address and a component of the domain name used (e.g. .com or .net);
- the type of browser and operating system you used;
- the date and time you visited the Website;
- the web pages or services you accessed at the Website; and
- the time spent on individual pages and the Website overall.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Incy Wincy Kids only collects Personal Information provided or generated by you.
- The Personal Information may be provided by you using the Website, telephone, or in writing.
- If at any time you provide Personal Information about anyone other than yourself, you warrant to us that you have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
- The primary purpose for collecting your Personal Information is to provide you with the goods that you have requested or purchased and to maintain a record of individuals who have participated in any features on our Website (Primary Purpose). This extends to the processing of credit card and EFTPOS sales transactions, placement of customer orders, mailing list membership to inform you of sales, promotions and the latest products, and general business correspondence.
- In addition to the Primary Purpose, we may use the Personal Information we collect and you consent to us using your Personal Information to (where applicable):
- provide you with news about our products;
- send you marketing and promotional material that you may be interested in;
- communicate with you, including by email, telephone and mail;
- manage and enhance our products or your experience on our Website;
- conduct competitions or promotions;
- verify your identity;
- investigate any complaints about, or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect you have breached our terms and conditions; or
- as required or permitted by any law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Personal Information that we collect from you is within the strictest confidence. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, share or pass on any Personal Information to third parties other than those who are contracted to Incy Wincy Kids to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- You will generally be given the opportunity to “opt out” from receiving communications from us in accordance with this policy. You may “opt out” by clicking a link on the email communications sent to you or by writing to us at info@Incywincykids.com
- Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
- Incy Wincy Kids will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date for the purpose for which it is to be used both at the time of collection and before each use. When no longer required, upon request relevant information will be destroyed or made anonymous in a controlled and secure manner in order to prevent any unauthorised persons having access to that information.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have a right to access your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions provided for in the Act.
- If you require access to your Personal Information, please contact Incy Wincy Kids at info@Incywincykids.com
- You are required to put your request in writing and provide proof of identity.
- We request that you keep your Personal Information as current as possible.
- You may, upon inspection of the Personal Information we hold about you, write to us to correct any errors in the Personal Information.
- Other than in relation to Other Information, we will take all reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information that we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access and disclosure including by means of password access and secure servers.
- You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse, loss or unauthorised access to or your Personal Information where the security of information is not within our control.
- If you suspect any misuse or loss of your Personal Information in connection with the Website please contact us immediately.
- If you have a complaint about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or protect your Personal Information please contact us in writing.
- We will respond to any written complaint within 7days of receiving the complaint.
- All requests for access to personal information should be made in writing to Incy Wincy Kids to the address below.
If a provision within this policy should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such provision will be severed from the Website and the rest of this policy shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Please forward all correspondence in respect of this policy to [info@Incywincykids.com].